InshaAllah, in this section we will be posting our school’s newsletters. Full of useful parenting tips and words of wisdom, we hope parents will benefit from the advice shared in these monthly bulletins.
- April 2019 – Volume 10| Issue 8: Are you an active listener?, High expectations can help your child’s achievement soar, Foster self-determination, and more!
- March 2019 – Volume 10| Issue 7: You know why you send your child to APA?, Share strategies with your child to boost success on tests, Model smartphone limits, Four steps help students stop procrastinating and much more!
- February 2019 – Volume 10 | Issue 6: Serve foods that feed your child’s brain, Help your child polish writing skills, Simple activities help your child explore the world of science, My child wants everything now. What should l do? and more!
- January 2019 – Volume 10 | Issue 5: The new year is a new chance to achieve goals, Review the rules together, 3 ways High School students can capitalize on second semester and more!
- December 2018 – Volume 10 | Issue 4: Study skills at home pay off in school! Don’t let your child miss out on the advantages of attendance, My child has become a “mean girl.” What do I do?, and more!
- November 2018 – Volume 10 | Issue 3: Discipline strategies that improve behavior at home and school, Cultivate curiosity, Support homework expectations for your child in high school, Are you on your child’s school team? and more!
- October 2018 – Volume 10 | Issue 2: Get Ready for Parent Teacher Conferences, Take anxiety out of test-taking, Keep your teen on track to succeed in high school and more!
- September 2018 – Volume 10 | Issue 1: Get organized to help your child have a great school year, Set the tone for teamwork, Let your child practice responsibility, Cleanliness, APA in Action and more!